Turf Business would like to welcome applications from all turfcare professionals to attend their first UK Focus Group at Manchester City’s Etihad Stadium.
Our event, on the 14th May 2019, will build on issues and action points that were identified at the first Turf Business Summit in Madrid. The Manchester City Focus Group aims to continue these discussions with the industry’s help, ideas, commitment and support.
This unique one-day event will be staged at the impressive Etihad Stadium and includes a structured agenda, open forums and a fantastic facilities tour of the renowned pitch and training grounds. With applications expected from the wider industry, together, we intend to:
- build-on discussions following the Madrid Summit and ahead of Portugal
- engage turfcare professionals across a range of industry disciplines
- encourage more topical debates
- exchange information and share ideas
- highlight key topics
- identify innovative solutions, and
- complete surveys (for the chance to win places at our Portugal Summit).
To apply for your place in Manchester, please email Events Manager, Kerrie Hirst, at Kerrie@turfbusiness.co.uk. Please apply before Thursday, 18th April as spaces are limited.
Turf Business would like to thank Lee Jackson, Roy Rigby and the team of grounds staff at Manchester City FC for supporting this event.
We hope to see you there!