To win an all-expenses paid trip to the Turf Business Summit at Portugal’s Quinta do Lago resort, all you have to do is complete our State of the Nation Survey.
Invitations have already been sent out to hand-picked turfcare professionals from across the industry but for one lucky participant, there is still time to win a place. The pan-industry survey is a comprehensive questionnaire, created in collaboration with Research Engine, to help Turf Business finalise the Summit’s agenda.
Martin Smart, Turf Business Publisher explains: “Our ‘State of the Nation’ survey is directed at the entire turfcare sector to find out what is important and what the opportunities and issues are today. The most crucial aspect of the Summit is to make sure that it is the industry setting an agenda, so we are working closely with Research Engine to identify the issues that are really important.”
With your input, Turf Business can finalise a framework to facilitate debates during the two-day Summit for a series of engaging discussions and informative work-shops.
The ‘State of the Nation’ survey is to:
- create opportunities in the industry
- identify the big issues
- ask individuals what they think about their industry
- find out about changes in spending and staffing levels
- plan for training, education and employee welfare, and
- provide suggestions for improvement and solutions.
So, to help shape the future of the turfcare industry and for your chance to win a place at the 2019 Summit, please click http://bit.ly/TurfSOTN19
Places are coveted and attendance is by invitation only – those lucky to be chosen have recently received their invites. The results of the survey will be shared widely via Turf Business (in print and online) following the Summit.
One lucky person who completes the survey will be chosen at random to receive a fantastic prize – an all-expenses paid place at the Summit in October this year. Full details of the Summit can be found at https://turfbusiness.co.uk/summit/
Winners will be announced by the end of September and will be notified in person. The Turf Business Summit takes place from 8th-10th October, 2019. The winning trip includes free air travel, accommodation and food.
Terms and conditions
The promoter is: Smart Business Media Ltd (10813920) whose registered office is at 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom who are within the turfcare industry, except employees of Smart Business Media Ltd or their close relatives and anyone connected with the organisation or judging of the competition. Entrants must be aged 16 years or over.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via twitter.com/turfbusiness.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries on a single platform from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entries will be on 20th September 2019. No further entries to the competition will be permitted after this date.
About the Summit
The Turf Business Summit is an unprecedented event. It provides an informal and engaging platform for delegates and sponsors, from across the industry, to highlight the issues that are most relevant to today’s turfcare professionals, share ideas, facilitate debates and drive forward change. As well as our partnership with Research Engine, the Summit marks the start of an exciting, long-term plan to deliver ideas, share information and resolve issues in the turfcare industry now and for the future.
The Turf Business Summit’s agenda is being shaped with the help of professionals from across all fields of our industry and the professional agency, Research Engine. Turf Business and Research Engine are committed to prioritising the industry’s most relevant issues to ensure the agenda reflects the concerns of the whole industry. Rather than steering the agenda ourselves, the Summit invites its attendees to set the agenda, do the talking, be the decision-makers and to deliver resolutions for the industry.
Influencers from all corners of the industry
Our delegates have been hand-picked to not only represent top-class sporting venues, prominent organisations and companies but are individuals who we believe will contribute to help shape our industry. They will also take an active part in the Summit’s aim to drive forward change.