The GMA is inviting nominations to recognise the contribution of volunteers and professionals working across the grounds care industry.
Winners will be announced at the association’s annual awards dinner at the Birmingham Vox Conference Centre on 2 November.
Marking a return following the outbreak of the pandemic, this year’s awards ceremony will provide the perfect opportunity to reconnect with industry colleagues and recognise the outstanding performance of individuals and teams across the grounds care sector.
Nomination categories have been expanded this year to include:
• Origin Amenity Solutions Young Grounds Person of the Year
• Newcomer of the Year
• Kubota UK & Redexim Volunteer Sports Grounds Team/Individual of the Year
• Community Sports Grounds Team/Individual of the Year
• Bowls / Croquet Grounds Team/Individual of the Year
• Best Managed Artificial Surface of the Year
• Best Environmental and Sustainability Impact
• Professional Cricket Grounds Team of the Year
• Infinicut Professional Tennis Courts Grounds Team of the Year
• Professional Horse Racing Grounds Team of the Year
• Professional Rugby Football League Grounds Team of the Year
• Professional Rugby Football Union Grounds Team of the Year
• AMS Robotics Professional Football Grounds Team of the Year (A)
• SGL Professional Football Grounds Team of the Year (B)
• University/College Grounds Team of the Year
• Independent School Grounds Team of the Year
• International Impact Award
Nominations must be submitted via an online form before 17.00 on Friday 29 July 2022.
Grounds Management Association CEO, Geoff Webb says: “The association’s Industry Awards has long been a prestigious stage to recognise the achievements of those working in the grounds care sector at all levels. This year’s ceremony feels particularly special after an incredibly challenging few years. The event gives us the opportunity to come together, reflect on what has been achieved, and celebrate those who work tirelessly to make sport possible.”